This Fall, Austin Voices brought over 6,000 people and hundreds of partners together for community celebrations and resources fairs on Austin ISD and El Paso ISD campuses. These gatherings bonds between campus and community, while providing important resources for families.
- The Burnet Holiday Fest, in its first year, brought together over 600 attendees on a cold and rainy Saturday before Christmas for a day of resources, fun, music, food and pictures with Santa.
- HopeFest, in its 13th year at Reagan High School, drew over 3,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors on Saturday, October 28 for a day of live music, food, children’s games and crafts, and resources, including health, dental, insurance, employment, and education.
- Harvest Fest, in its 5th year at Eastside Memorial High School, drew 1,200 attendees from the Eastside Memorial Vertical Team.
- Austin Voices helped schools in the Chamizal and Segundo Barrio communities of El Paso to hold their third “United as One!” Festival at Zavala Elementary School. On a beautiful fall Saturday, over 1,000 attendees joined 60 exhibitors for an amazing day of resources, fun, food and music. The schools are already planning their next resource fair in April.
- Other events and festivals included the Austin Energy resource fair at Dobie Middle School, events at Mendez Middle School, and the ENCORE College Readiness event at Webb Middle School.